C Y wrote:

> Hi! I just upgraded Lyx to 1.1.5 (nice job guys!) and am encountering a
> strange behavior when loading documents containing eps files.  If I open
> them from the File->Open menu, everything works fine.  But if I try to use
> the list of files at the bottom of the file menu, it never renders the eps
> images.  It's not a show stopper or anything, but I thought it might
> indicate a flaw in the way Lyx opens documents from the recent list in the
> File menu.  I watched the messages at the bottom of the main window as it
> loaded the document and the only difference I saw was that the open from
> recent list didn't show some buffer dialogues that the File->Open loading
> did show.  Has anyone else run into this?

I observe one thing. When my document contains eps images
it takes a certain time to render it. So, if I don't wait
the end of the rendering process before starting working,
images are not shown. During this time, the cursor are a
strange blinking behaviour.

Of course, If I wait that the cursor blinks regularly,
all eps images are well shown.

I think it's what you've observed, isn't it ?

Thy
Thierry LEMEUNIER / LADIA-LIUM
webpage : http://www-ic2.univ-lemans.fr/~lemeunie