"Garst R. Reese" wrote:

> Allan Rae wrote:
> >
> > You should take direct to the master: Garst Reece.
> > He built all the Hollywood and Broadway stuff.
> >
> > On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, John Culleton wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks to Herb V. I have the hollywood template working now. I increased
> > > the right margin to one inch, to meet the standards I have read.
> > > Hollywood (the place) is very fussy about format.
> Yes, I'll check the margin issue.
> > >
> > > I still have one major problem with the hollywood class. The header has
> > > a rule! That is verboten in Hollywood. I tried uncommenting some lines
> > > in the hollywood.cls file but that gave me errors. I am a long time
> > > TeXer but LaTeX is not my best friend. So I don't know what to do to
> > > kill the rule. Any suggestions?
> I was told that the title was supposed to be underlined. To change it,
> Edit the hollywood.cls file.
> Search for the word underline.
> replace \underline{\@title}
> with
> \@title
> then texhash and reconfigure lyx.
> > > --
> > > John Culleton ---------> Please visit http://ccpl.carr.org/~john/
> >
> Thanks,
>         Garst

I wrote you separately about the margins. My authorities want 1 inch on
the right, not .75 inch. I can fix that.

 It is the horizontal bar on each subsequent page in the header where
the pagenumber appears that is the problem. I know how to reconfigure
the headline in TeX but not in LaTeX.

 AFAIK underlining the title is optional. My example from the academy
folks does not show it.

That texhash--reconfigure sequence should be writ large in the install
instructions! That was the first problem I overcame thanks to Herb V.
--
John Culleton ---------> Please visit http://ccpl.carr.org/~john/