"Anna H.Pryor" wrote:

> I am using 1.1.5fix2 on linux.
>
> Here is a sample of what I was talking about.  Maybe one of you can get it to
> show up in lyx??  I have a friend at work who works in LaTex and she had no
> problem getting it to show up in her document, so I know that the problem is
> with Lyx.  It does have a bounding box.
>
> The file was made on a PC using raw pictures and Adobe Photoshop.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Anna

Hi Anna,
I don´t know whether this really helps you but I had no problem to
insert it into a LyX-document. I did it via "Insert" -> "Picture" ->
"Encapsulated Postscript" (I´m not quite sure whether the menu items are
correct; I use the german localization of LyX).

Stephan
--
Stephan E. Schlierf M.A.
- chief concept & design developer -