Le 30/04/2015 02:39, Guillaume M-M a écrit :
Like the rest of you I ran into this bug when I upgraded today.

The best workaround for now is to run lyx with the command line:
   QT_X11_NO_NATIVE_MENUBAR=1 lyx
or equivalently to adapt /usr/share/applications/lyx.desktop as follows:
   Exec=env QT_X11_NO_NATIVE_MENUBAR=1 lyx %F

The bug most probably comes from the package indicator-appmenu. You can
also follow the discussion there
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-appmenu/+bug/1430059>

A quick update: the bug is now fixed in Wily, and as indicated in the bug report, the deb file from Wily can be used on vivid without problem. I did that on my laptop and I have a functional LyX again.

What we need now is a real backport for vivid, but for some reason this is not happening.

JMarc