On 11/06/2015 07:22 PM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 02:38:10PM -0800, Joon Ro wrote:
As Vincent said, we'd LOVE to have more information about this bug.
     It seems to happen only on some machines, so may have something to
     do with what other programs are running, and so forth. If you can
     experiment at all along those lines, or even try to keep track of
     what you did right before the problem arose, we'd really appreciate
     it.

     Richard
Will do - but do you know if this is a cross-platform issue or a
windows-specific one? I haven't had any luck pinpointing the culprit (or how to
replicate this), and it will be helpful to know if this is platform specific.
I think that most of the reports we've seen have been Windows-specific.

I know of no reports that aren't on Windows.

My fear is that it is really a Qt bug.....

rh