From: joon...@outlook.com
To: rgh...@lyx.org; lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: RE: Paste becomes disabled after a while in Windows
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 14:38:10 -0800

As Vincent said, we'd LOVE to have more information about this bug.
    It seems to happen only on some machines, so may have something to
    do with what other programs are running, and so forth. If you can
    experiment at all along those lines, or even try to keep track of
    what you did right before the problem arose, we'd really appreciate
    it.

    Richard
Will do - but do you know if this is a cross-platform issue or a
windows-specific one? I haven't had any luck pinpointing the culprit (or how to
replicate this), and it will be helpful to know if this is platform specific.
-Joon