On 2016-01-06, Georg Baum wrote:
> Michael Berger wrote:

>> Hi Wolfgang, Robert, Kornel,
>> thanks for your contributions.
>> I just want to inform that in my case only one thing produces correct
>> results and that is deactivating the global language settings. Here it
>> does not matter whether or not the blue underlines are there or not.

> What does "deactivating global language settings" mean? I am not aware of
> any global language setting that can be activated or decativated. Please
> tell us exactly which setting you change in Deocument->Settings->Language
> (or in Tools->Preferences)

It is "Tools>Preferences>Language Settings>Language>Set languages
globally" which controls whether the language options are passed as
global options to the document or directly to babel.

Generally, it is good to have the options globally, so that other packages
can pick this up.

In this document, however, the indexing is confused somehow to use one of
the secondary languages (given before "english").

Maybe we need a document specific setting for this.
(But see also my other post exploring the issue.)

Günter