Herbert Voss schrieb:

> On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, [iso-8859-1] Jörg Haug wrote:
>
> > I have a problem to insert a tabular in the float table. Now I found in
> > the mail archive that John Adcock had the same problem in January.
> > Is this a bug in Lyx ?
> > If i insert the tabular I get the tabular between Table: and the caption
> > text. I solved this by changing caption style to standard, insert the
> > tabular, return, change caption text to caption style.
> > Now it works here for me (on WinNT) but if I open the file on my Linux
> > machine I have a lot of lyx commands in the float environmet but no
> > table.
>
> open the tablefloat as usual. now
> 1. hit return if you want the caption under the table, insert table
>    and insert caption
> 2. insert caption and hit return, if you like the table under the
>    caption. insert the table.
>
> if you insert the caption first and want the table above, go to
> the beginning of the caption and hit return.
>
> Herbert

O.K. this works well, but I still have the problem if I use the lyx-file from
NT on my Linux system. I have in the table float box the emty table and then:
/cell>
<cell multicolumn="0" alignment="center" valignment="top" topline="true"
bottomline="false" leftline="true" rightline="false" rotate="false"
usebox="none" width="" special="">
I dont know whats wrong with this file. All other things like figures are O.K.

Jörg