On 02/14/2018 09:03 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 19:35:04 -0800
Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan <daniel....@oeconomist.com> wrote:

On 02/14/2018 06:43 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 03:30:13 -0800
Mc Kiernan Daniel Kian <mc_kier...@oeconomist.com> wrote:
I've an article, prepared in LyX, whose citations and
bibliography I need to have rendered in Chicago style.  (Indeed,
If I can get the sections titles &c to conform automatically to
Chicago-journal style, that would be great.)

I'd like to avoid a process of tweaking a .tex file.

When I try to handl things by way of the preamble, LyX yowls
about conflicting specifications.  If I have to do everything
through the preamble or by tweaking a .tex file, then I'd like
to know how to disable the build-in Bibliography processing.