Hi,

In the attached document the list structure in the work area is shown as

i. MyEnumerate
        (a) Enumerate

but the output is actually

i. MyEnumerate
        1. Enumerate

I seem unable to figure out how to tell LyX that my custom enumerate (as set in the Local Layout and Preamble) is different from the standard one and hence the counting should restart when changing environments.

I thought LyX would figure out what I want by seeing that the LatexName or LabelCounter differs from the standard enumerate environment but that does not do the trick.

Is there an additional setting I miss, or is it a shortcoming of LyX?

Best,
Daniel