On 03/04/2019 16:58, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 03/04/2019 à 14:55, Daniel a écrit :
Yes, that does the trick. But I am wondering why the default Enumerate doesn't have LabelType Static. What's the difference?

What the labeltype Enumerate does is to count nesting of enumerate items to know whether the counter will be enumi, enumii, enumiii or enumiv. Your own enumerate layout is not supposed to do that.

I see. That was just an oversimplification on my side. Attached is a variant. If I understand you correctly your solution cannot be used for it.

Daniel