On 2019-04-04 08:01, Baris Erkus wrote:
On 03-Apr-19 5:34 PM, Daniel wrote:
On 03/04/2019 13:35, Dr Eberhard Lisse wrote:
I have noticed same, but it bothered me for about 27 seconds and I am
now used to it.

With Jean-Marc's comment, there is no need to get used to it any more.
Though I admire your ability to adapt. :)

Daniel

Well, what I meant was exactly this solution.  You can place these
options in the preamble to be valid for whole document, or you can place
it in the Enumerate Options of LyX to be valid only for that particular
list. I use both. LyX does not have a tool that set these for you.

I think this is still a misunderstanding.

You suggest to change the LaTeX output by manipulating the preamble or setting Enumerate Options.

In contrast, Jean-Marc's suggestion had nothing to do with LaTeX. It's aim was to change the appearance in LyX' work area by modifying the Local Layout.

Daniel