On 5/8/19 4:11 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
The document class is KOMA-report. At the end I have three pages of
inspection logs. Each page has a heading, an instructional paragraph, and a
table with three columns and 16 rows. I want these three pages to display
(and print) in landscape orientation using pdflatex.

In the preable is
\usepackage{pdflscape}

At the top of the first of the three pages is an ERT box with
\newpage
\pagestyle{empty}
\begin{landscape}

and at the bottom of the third page is
\end{landscape}

This is not working. What is seen are pages in portrait mode with the
heading and instructional paragraph on one page and the table on the
following page rather than heading, paragraph, and table on the same page in
landscape mode.

My web searches have not found the what I've done incorrectly. I expect that
someone here will correct my errors.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

Care to post a MWE?