On Fri, 10 May 2019, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Care to post a MWE?

Paul,

I needed to finish the document so it could be sent to a regulator so I
clipped off those pages and made them into separate documents in landscape
format. These are appended to the main document using pdftk.

My web searches found several solutions that apparently work well with LaTeX
but the one specific to pdflatex did not work with LyX.

The ability to re-orient a page from portrait to landscape ought to be
included in LyX. Yet when I checked the manuals and wiki for information on
rotating a header, paragraph, and table I found nothing.

I suppose I could cobble together a two-page MWE some time this weekend.

Regards,

Rich