On 5/10/19 7:28 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
On Fri, 10 May 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

printer would get the last page right or not. (I'm too environmentally
conscious to test it.)

Paul,

The solution (for an individual page): pdftk input.pdf 1north output out.pdf changes the orientation so when you view the table the 'top' is on the left
in portrait mode.

To change the page within an document (e.g., my current document) I use:
pdftk input.pdf cat 1-14 15-endnorth output out.pdf
and this rotates the last three pages 90 degrees counterclockwise.

Regards,

Rich
Wouldn't using dvipdfm save you the hassle of running pdftk on the output PDF? Or is there some other problem with the dvipdfm output? I can't keep straight the various ways that different LaTeX to PDF paths vary in terms of output, so I just run pdflatex on anything that can't outfight me.

Paul