massaging of the text.

And you can dicate Markdown.

el

On 2021-10-04 19:23 , Steve Litt wrote:
[...]
Speaking of Markdown (in general), in theory I have a process stack
that can add custom styles to Markdown (or Asciidoc if the programs are
written differently). This brings the real possibility of writing
fairly simple books in Markdown, which would be fast as a bat out of
hell.

If there's a markdown to slide conversion, my stack could also be used
to create slides with styles.

In theory, I think Beamer is best for slides, but sometimes Beamer can
get difficult.
[...]