On 10/12/21 1:21 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
On Tue, 12 Oct 2021, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

You mention 'Paul2012' in the warning but show the entry with key 'Paul2017'. Is one of those a typo, or did you show us the wrong entry?

Paul2021,

:-)

Probably need to re-caffinate. Corrected entry just posted.

Thanks,

Rich
Rich,

You have commas at the end of several fields (inside the closing curly brace), including institution, which I think is triggering the error message.

You also have a few places with a funky dash separating a pair of numbers, rather than a double dash ('--'). That might be the result of copying from a PDF and pasting. I don't know if that will also cause any indigestion.

Paul