Am Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2021, 01:16:53 CEST schrieb Rich Shepard:
> On Wed, 13 Oct 2021, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
> > The line numbers refer to lines in the .tex file being compiled, not lines
> > in the .lyx file. The .tex file will be hiding in the temp directory LyX
> > is using.
>
> Paul,
>
> Well, that makes sense. The .tex file and it's other files seem to have
> vanished when I closed lyx. There's nothing in /tmp/.
>
> More investigation tomorrow.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rich

Good morning,

starting from line 847 of your log file you find the following information:

LaTeX Warning: There were undefined references.
Package biblatex Warning: Please (re)run Biber on the file:
(biblatex)                biological-evaluation
(biblatex)                and rerun LaTeX afterwards.

Axel