On 10/14/21 2:27 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
On Thu, 14 Oct 2021, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Assuming your .bib file does not contain state secrets, how about the
following? Create a new LyX doc (MWE) in which you just cite everything
that gets cited in the actual document. We don't need headings, images,
text etc., just the citations. Try compiling that. Assuming the same
problems occur, post the LyX MWE and the .bib file and let our resident
biblatex experts (of whom I am decidedly not one) try for themselves.

Paul,

Good idea, I might have thought of this instead of chasing my tail in
circles. See both mwe.lyx and mwe.pdf attached.

Looks like the issue is with Keefer, et al. 2008.

I'll look at that while folks examine the .lyx file.

Thanks,

Rich

I created a .bib file with just your Keefer entry (from your next message in the thread), stripped all cites other than Keefer out of you LyX file, and it compiled OK.

To diagnose this, we need your "jabrefdb" file.

Paul