On Thu, 14 Oct 2021, Axel Dessecker wrote:

starting from line 847 of your log file you find the following information:
LaTeX Warning: There were undefined references.
Package biblatex Warning: Please (re)run Biber on the file:
(biblatex)                biological-evaluation
(biblatex)                and rerun LaTeX afterwards.

Axel,

Warnings are just that; they don't prevent compiling the document.

The error must be with biblatex, Biber, or the database. I scanned the
latter for non-ASCII characters (it's in utf-8 encoding) and found none.

I'll read the biblatex.pdf again to learn how to run biber on the database;
I guess that's the place to start.

Rich