Dear LyX users,

I am nesting description lists and want to justify the text within the
nested list.

I have attached my MWE, output and a copy of what I want the output to look
like.

I am using the module "Customisable Lists (enumitem)." with the article
class. When I right click on the description label, an options box is
produced. However, the options to go in the box (I get the options from the
enumitem package) are not producing the desired effect.

Warm Regards,
Anthony