On 2022-01-07 23:09, Anthony Macks via lyx-users wrote:
Dear LyX users,

I am nesting description lists and want to justify the text within the nested list.

I have attached my MWE, output and a copy of what I want the output to look like.

I am using the module "Customisable Lists (enumitem)." with the article class. When I right click on the description label, an options box is produced. However, the options to go in the box (I get the options from the enumitem package) are not producing the desired effect.

Warm Regards,
Anthony

Dear Anthony,

I am not sure that it is possible to adjust the width of the label automatically. Have you tried any of these instead?

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/67720/description-list-with-aligned-descriptions

Best regards,
Daniel