The LyX wiki, on this page:
<https://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/CopyTablesFromSpreadsheets>
has a section titled, "Spreadsheet import from CSV file" which told me:

"You can easily import tables created by Excel or some other spreadsheet
program to a native table in LyX.

To do so, just follow these three steps:

1. Save your table from the source spreadsheet program as .csv file.
2. In LyX, select "File"->"Import"-> Table "CSV"
3. Select your saved .csv table

A new LyX files opens, containing your table in native LyX format. You can
now easily copy this table to your original LyX-file.
-- Constantin Ludmann"

I did this and I have all 583 rows and 7 columns of data in a table. But, I
can't navigate to the top (or bottom), and pressing 'home' and 'end' moves
the display left and right, respectively.

When I compile the file with pdflatex I get the attached PDF. It has only
one page of data (after a blank page) which contains only the left-most
three columns.

Please point me to the way to 1) move to the top so I can resize column widths
and 2) make this a stand-alone document with a title that I can append to a
document.

Regards,

Rich