On Thu, 8 Sep 2022, Rich Shepard wrote:

Please point me to the way to 1) move to the top so I can resize column
widths and 2) make this a stand-alone document with a title that I can
append to a document.

By trial-and-error I changed the width of the first column and was able to
print the header, but those values keep changing. The gzipped .lyx file is
attached.

I need to learn how to:
1. Put a single line border on top and bottom of the header row;
2. Put a single line border on the bottom of the last row;
3. Put a caption above the table.

I'm not finding answers on the wiki or stackexchange threads. Perhaps I need
to write the entire table in LaTeX using Herbert's tables book?

Rich