chebira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I would like to know if ther are some converters from Lyx documents to
> RTF or DOC format.

I never found a better solution than this bad solution. ;-)

1. Convert Lyx to HTML via tth
2. Start StarOffice :-( , load the HTML-File
3. Save the HTML-File as StarOffice-File
4. Reload the StarOffice-File
5. Save it as Word-File

All my dumb Word-Users never had problems with these files. ;-)

Perhaps it is possible to write a StarOffice-Macro to perform all
steps automagically. You can ask for it in a StarOffice-Newsgroup. If
you find a solution. please post it here!

> and in the other way rtf2doc or doc2lyx.

Isn't there a good Word-Import-Tool for LyX?

Ciao!
juh

--
Wahrheit schäubleweise