Linux - the choice of a GNU generation !
(... because a PC is a terrible thing to waste)

PGP-Public Key can be downloaded at:
http://info.fh-eisenstadt.ac.at/~mayr.student.info/pgp_key.asc

chebira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I would like to know if ther are some converters from Lyx documents to
> RTF or DOC format.
> and in the other way rtf2doc or doc2lyx.

one possibility would be to export the file as LaTex and then use
the ltx2rtf-converter
http://www.kfa-juelich.de/isr/1/texconv/ltx2rtf.html

>Isn't there a good Word-Import-Tool for LyX?

some time again I heard the opinion (on this list?) that it ii the simplest solution
to save the doc file as plain text and then import the textfile

greetings

peter