Hey,

this is quite a bit OT. I regularily run into troubles using my
Mailfilters (serveral for LyX and others) in Mozilla 0.9.6.

This is because people adress their mailss primarily to people who
started a thread and secondly to this user-list.(BTW these people
receive this message twice!)
Therefore I used to find a mess in my mailbox because mails of different
sources are messed into one folder.

Maybe I am not the only one who faces this problem? So I would like to
see people to adress primarily to the user-list and if necessary at all
secondly  "cc-ing" to other LyXers.

Please make up your mind and tell me what you are thinking about this
Maybe there is a workaround and I am not aware of....:-))

Any statements solely to my adress, don't flood this list, please!

Thomas