On Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:39:42 +0100 wrote thomas schönhoff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> This is because people adress their mailss primarily to people who
> started a thread and secondly to this user-list.(BTW these people
> receive this message twice!)
> Therefore I used to find a mess in my mailbox because mails of different
> sources are messed into one folder.
>
> Maybe I am not the only one who faces this problem? So I would like to
> see people to adress primarily to the user-list and if necessary at all
> secondly  "cc-ing" to other LyXers.

Quite often I happen to write to the poster of a message instead of the
list, as this is what my mailer defaults to when I do "reply". I suppose
this has to do with the settings in the list-manager, as this is an issuer
special to the lyx-users-list.

GM

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]