On Tuesday 18 December 2001 12:02, Steve wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 04:41:40PM +0000, Jose Abilio Oliveira Matos wrote:
> > > John, I read the url above. While I don't agree with the premise,
> > > perhaps you could [or someone] explain how to set up mutt to reply to
> > > the group. Usually in mutt one is given the choice.
> > >
> > > I've set up mutt to use the group reply and/or reply, however it
> > > doesn't appear to work for this list. =(
> >
> >   Which version do you have?
> >
> >   For 1.0 and previous
> >
> >   list lyx-devel
> >
> >   or in version 1.2:
> >
> >   subscribe lyx-devel
> >
> >   should give what you want.
> >
> >   L for replying the mailing list.
>
> Ah the `L' command - should have remembered that. =))
>
> Thank-you, "Steve is a Happy Camper again".

Thanks for the tip. L works in KMail too, as long as you get your lyx-users
email in a folder, and associate that folder with a mailing list whose email
address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] If anyone needs further instructions, email me
offlist (that would be reply to :-), and I'll give the details.

Thanks

Steve

--
Steve Litt