1. How can I add a vertical line between Matrix columns?
For Horizantal lines I use \cline{from-to} which works fine. But I
haven't found the command to do the same for vertical lines.

2. How can I change Matrix size / alignment after I created it and put
values in it?
Tried to change values in the Math Panel and "Apply"... doesn't work
(and adds unwanted spaces).

3. Is there a way to combine matrix squares? (like in Tabulars)

4. How do I fix/use the, probably, bug with Multi-line equations when I
mistakely delete the 3rd Square and it becomes only 2?

5. Is there a shortcut to insert delimeters? (opening math panel,
pressing on delim button and apply sure does take lotsa time)

6. Is there an easy way to insert a well aligned matrix for "Long
Fractions"?
example
    123
---------|
  3454| 52
  32
  ----
    25
    35 .. .. . .(and so on)

7. What's the correct way to insert Hexadecimal digits? (i've been using
m-c r and the letter so it'll be straight)

8. What's the shortcut/place to insert a Field letter like N,Z,Q,R,C
that will look like the written letter and not like just a big letter?

Thanks!