On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 02:26:11PM -0600, Dr. Louis A. Turk wrote:
> Does anyone out there have experience with Lyx on SUSE Linux?  Am I on
> the right track?  Would some other version of Linux be better for
> running Lyx?

I have been using SuSE on a regular base since 4.2 came out and never had
distribution specific problems with LyX, i.e. the LyX's that came with
the distributions were usually a bit dated, but worked out-of-the-box.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)