On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 04:27:41PM -0400, jbw wrote:
> I've having a problem printing directly from Lyx.  I open a doc and select
> print from the menu and nothing happens.  I save out the doc as a *.ps file
> and do lpr *.ps and it prints with no problem.
>
> Anyone know why this is happening. I'm using lyx 1.1.6.4 on FreeBSD 4.5.

Try to run lyx from xterm and than look at stderr what is shown.
You can add some -dbf options to the lyx too to get more detailed
debugging information (see 'lyx -dbg' for a list of possible
options).

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Everything you know is wrong. But some of it is a useful first
approximation.