Hi all,

I'm having some trouble printing from lyx 1.3 in RedHat 8.0. I have tried updating the preferences file and the default.ui file like it says in the tips and tricks section, but that hasn't helped. It seemed like maybe I was supposed to replace the word Printer with the name of my printer, but I tried that and it didn't work either. It also seemed like there was an arbitrary amount of space between the single quotes and double quotes on the first replacement line. Perhaps I don't have the correct name for my printer? If this is the case how should I find the right name. If anyone has experience with setting up lyx to print, or with the format of the added lines required to set up the XPP for use in lyx, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Andrew