On Tue, 14 May 2002, Dekel Tsur wrote:
> On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 01:09:49PM +0200, Matthieu Amiguet wrote:
> > > If the language of the document is French, you should choose French
> > > language in the document dialog!
> >
> > I should have said that I tried this, of course. But the result is
> > \documentclass[english,french]{article-hermes}
> > I don't know why, but that's how it is. I need that no language option
> > appears in this command.
>
> Why? Unless the class article-hermes does not work with this option,
> there is no reason not to put this option there.

Because publishers get grumpy when they see a lot of extra fluff hanging
about in the LaTeX file preamble. I have this same problem with the AASTeX
layout; I've resigned myself to having to edit the exported LaTeX file
manually before submitting it to remove such fluff.

Mike

--
Mike Ressler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]