I have a question about the spellchecking.
I write a swedish document and when I use the word "telephonequeue" (I do
some translation here) which consists of the words "telephone" and "queue",
and start the spell checking in lyx I get suggestions about
"telephone-queue" and  "telephone queue".
I can't see if it is spelled wrong or if the spell checker just want to
tell me that there are two other spellings of the word??

"telephonequeue" is the correct spelling, as far as my knowledge in swedish
goes...

When I do
ispell -d svenska -C -L -b -S example_file.txt

it does not find "telephonequeue" to be wrong...

Can anyone shed some light on this?
I guess the spellchecker just want to give me options...