Christian> Yeah... do you know who I should contact in order to get
Christian> access to modify the website? (or just modify a page and
Christian> send it in as a suggestion?). I mean, there's no point in
Christian> just complaining... Of course, since I'm preparing for a
Christian> conference now, it'll still have to wait a week or so.

If it is the main website, you can access the source by cvs (module
www-user, tell me if you need more info). You can send updated
versions or patches to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Updates to the site
would certainly be welcome (although you should be prepared to do
several iterations before people agree :) ).

Christian> PS. I'd probably write a very simple "how-to-file a bug"
Christian> and put that next to the link... I remember being a bit
Christian> confused the first time. DS

Good idea. Perhaps this could go directly on the bugzilla.lyx.org site
(which is in a different place).

JMarc