Andre Poenitz wrote:

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 03:20:07PM +0100, Norbert Stribeck wrote:

Now LyX 1.2.1 works fine (even xdvi and PDF output), but I do not even see graphics sporadically any more. Instead I get an error message in each graphics box telling me that the conversion into a display format failed. In fact, the message is in German and reads "Fehler bei der Konvertierung in ein darstellbares Format"

Try to install ImageMagick and run Edit->Reconfigure

Andre'

To what format does the eps file have to be converted so that it will display in LyX? I am able to display the eps file that Myriam Abramson "(help with graphics", 11/17/02 04:39 pm) uploaded. But lyx cannot seem to handle eps files from R. I am attaching one example for people to try. I would like to know if LyX can render this eps - my LyX 1.2.1 doesn't.

Rick B.