Richard A. Bilonick wrote:
To what format does the eps file have to be converted so that it will display in LyX? I am able to display the eps file that Myriam Abramson "(help with graphics", 11/17/02 04:39 pm) uploaded. But lyx cannot seem to handle eps files from R. I am attaching one example for people to try. I would like to know if LyX can render this eps - my LyX 1.2.1 doesn't.

Rick B.

LyX has problems to convert files with more than one point in their names.
Rename your file to pm25timeplot.eps and it will show up.
This seems to be a LyX-bug similar to that with underscores in math formular names.

Ronald