I would like to hear what lyx users (or latex users for that matter) do
when a particular journal requires manuscripts be submitted as Microsoft
Word documents. I have tried latex2rtf, but the result leaves so much
additional re-formatting work (equations, figures, tables) to be done
that I'm about to throw up my hands and say, "fine... it's a Word world,
quit fighting it". However, before I do, I'd like to hear other's
experiences in this area... as I can't believe that I am alone in this
struggle.

Regards,

Kirk
--
Kirk R. Wythers                 Department of Forest Resources
Tel: 612.625.2261               University of Minnesota