Kirk R. Wythers wrote:

I would like to hear what lyx users (or latex users for that matter) do
when a particular journal requires manuscripts be submitted as Microsoft
Word documents. I have tried latex2rtf, but the result leaves so much
additional re-formatting work (equations, figures, tables) to be done
that I'm about to throw up my hands and say, "fine... it's a Word world,
quit fighting it". However, before I do, I'd like to hear other's
experiences in this area... as I can't believe that I am alone in this
struggle.

I had that - I'm sending them a hard copy.

Sir Robin

--
"There are other rules, but you'll find out what those are when you break them."
- Blake's 7

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi