Hi Alexis,

> I embed Subversion keywords in my LyX documents (e.g. '$HeadURL$
> $LastChangedRevision$') and this works fine.  You can use the RCS
> keywords, which CVS uses to do the same thing. Try putting '$Revision$'
> in your document. Look at RCS's co(1) man page for a list of
> keywords.
This sounds quite simple, before i started this thread, i googled the web
with "linux lyx cvs" and found countless pages which doesn't help me. Is
there any source to read for me? Until this weekend, i can't check it it,
but i can read about it, if i know where.

Thanx

Roland

--
Mit freundlichem Gruss    Yours sincerely

  Roland Schmitz

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Ausgaben der TV Movie mit DVD
++++ Jetzt anmelden und testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++++