Hi List;

Perhaps not a LyX issue this one so bare with me.

Lyx 1.3.3, Ruurds port for Win XP

When using the spell checker I've just found that if only one suggestion for a correction appears it cannot be used to replace the offending text.

For example (using English dict) if in error I type "necessacrilary" I have only the one correct spelling option this can be selected but will not replace.

Note; This bug will only appear if this spelling error follows another. If this is the FIRST spelling error the spell checker will work ok.

This highlights a point I made some (long) time ago where I noted that the top item in the spell check listbox cannot be selected and used to replace an error directly. I find you need to first select a word from lower in the list and then reselect the top word for this to work.

1. Can this be confirmed?
2. If so where best to report it?

Rob S

--

R D Saunders Hydraulic Research Group Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering University of Southampton UK