Hi

I'm getting some really random bibliography behaviour. In the Layout
-> Document menu, I've chosen to use Natbib, in the Author-Year cite
style. Then, where I've added my Bibliography at the end of the
document, I've selected the format  as apalike.

This worked fine until today -- my citations were showing up as the
variation on Author-Year that I chose and the Bibliography was
correctly formatted. Sometime this evening when I was editing the
document, the citations changed to numbers and so did the
Bibliography!!

I am completely confused. I haven't knowingly changed anything -- both
the settings I mentioned above are still the same. The only thing I
can think I did was I pasted in some content from a previous draft
(but the bib there was formatted in the same way).

Can anyone help me please? Is this a bug?

The document I'm writing is my dissertation, which is due in 6 days,
so I'd really appreciate any advice!

I'm using the Lyx 1.3.4 on Debian Sarge Linux

Thanks
Meri
--
"Because it's not *always* the quiet ones"

<shameless plug> http://blog.meriwilliams.com/ </shameless plug>