Stephen P. Harris wrote:
> Peter Flynn is an arrogant, ignorant blowhard. I think my expression
> of dissatisfaction was rather moderate. I think your moral intervention
> was a day late and a dollar short and not directed at the instigator.

My apologies. I hadn't realised I was expected to read all your mails as
they arrived.

> You are a fairly adept developer. Your ethical values leave a lot to
> be desired, IMO, as I mentioned before when I asked you not to
> bother me before. You are far from a moral authority. If you have a
> right to post your annoyance to what I wrote, I feel much more
> justified to complain about Peter Flynn's provocative posts.
>
> Maybe you don't care about my ethical values. That puts you in a
> perfect position to understand why I don't care about yours. As
> a wannabe moderator, I view you as a flunking "kludge"{PF}.

I don't see what your opinions about my moral character have to do with
just about anything. This mailing list has never needed a moderator. I'd
rather hope that that would continue.

Truly, I feel somewhat surprised to be the subject of your vitriol. If
England hadn't just regained the Ashes in a heroic and titanic struggle
against the Aussies, your post might even make me feel a little upset.

--
Angus