Bonhôte, André wrote:

This works fine as long as it is "eps". Now, I have converted the eps to a zip-compressed pdf (Photoshop), and replaced the filename. Tadaa! Not working. "LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic".

I really hope to get this sorted soon, somehow. Can I ask pdflatex to create pdfs with zip-compressed(?) pngs inside? Maybe add some weird param?
I don't understand this. Png is already compressed, I doubt you can compress it much more with zip. Likewise, if photoshop is set up right, the resulting pdf should not become much smaller when zipped.

Disclaimer: I might be wrong, have not really tested, but that is what
             I've learned.

/johan