[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

| Just in case it wasn't clear, I think he'd like a function to that changes
| the buffer to the previous buffer. Then after he's switched, he can use
| that function again to switch back. I know that I would have like this
| function when I was writing a lot in LyX.

I even think we had that at some time, but for some reason it was
remvoed.

What I'd like is a feature similar to emacs switch-to-bufffer (C-x b), that
gives a choice of all buffers, but with the default as the last
visited one.

Hmm we already have LFUN_SWITCHBUFFER "buffer-switch", but it seems
buggy. I'll have a quick look at it.

--
        Lgb