Micha> My guess, not much, with the toolbar support from qt. You
Micha> mostly need the ability to have second level (maybe more, I
Micha> don't use the math panel much), toolbar/menu popups (do the
Micha> exist by chance ?) and then just implement the math panel's
Micha> buttons/menus on the toolbar.

The constraint I will put on this is that this has to be designed in
the current GUI-I framework (not qt-only). We have to define new tags
in ToolbarBackend.C for:

- subtoolbars (use the same syntax as in menus)

- combox (currently, we have only the layout combox, this notion has
  to be extended).

Toolbar building is done in the respective frontends (for ex.
frontends/qt3/QLToolbar.C).

JMarc