>>Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:54:45 +0300
>>From: Mustafa Elsheikh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
>>Subject: inserting pdf in lyx document
>>
>>hi,
>>i have a PDF document containing diagrams generated from an application
>>(rather than a document processor) and i want to include it in my lyx
>>document.
>>actually i want to add it as an appendix section. i'm tired of googling
>>and my trivial solution is to print empty pages in the lyx document and
>>just insert the paper copy of the PDF in the right place (void pages to
>>preserve the numbering/TOC order). however, i lost the page
>>header/footer styles for this section. i tried to convert the PDF to PS,
>>then insert as an image but i failed
>>so, how can i insert a PDF in lyx/latex document?

You must compile with pdflatex.
In preamble:
\usepackage{pdfpages}

Where you want to include your diagrams, in ERT
\includepdf[pages=-,pagecommand={}]{file1.pdf}
\clearpage
\includepdf[pages=-,pagecommand={}]{file2.pdf}

Check the pdfpages manuel for syntax details.

Mind the pagecommand={} modifier, this allows to recover the normal
headers/footers of the documents (default is empty).

--
Jean-Pierre