The real problem is that I need a cell to use two rows. I know how to join
to cells horizontally, but it doesn't seem there's a way to join two cell
vertically.

On 7/7/06, Rich Shepard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, Julio Rojas wrote:

> How can I split a cell of a table??? I have some weird table to make,
but
> doing tables inside tables is not a really good solution. How can I
split
> evenly a cell???

   I would make the table one column wider, then join the cells in the two
columns that do not need to be split.

Rich

<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>     Voice: 503-667-4517      Fax:
503-667-8863