On 7/17/06, Bennett Helm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jul 17, 2006, at 3:06 AM, Andrea Censi wrote:

> Hello,
> is there a Mac binary version available somewhere?

Not yet. I was away when 1.4.2 came out, and when I got back I had a
hard disk failure requiring complete re-installation of a whole bunch
of development software, which I am currently in the midst of
compiling. When I get all that properly installed, I'll compile LyX
and post it, with an announcement here.

I have had some trouble compiling on my own.

At the moment, what combinations of QT and gcc do you use?
And is it necessary to build QT as static?

--
Andrea Censi

Web: http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~censi
PGP key #569106B2 available on keyservers.